Myakka Investigating


Thank you @Emrys for the tip about the Amber Alert in Myakka. There were enough clues to warrant going there so I went to check it out. Finding something in that massive park was insane. I think I visited the park like six times and asked every person who works at Myakka a million questions. No one knows anything. No one has seen Serena and the security camera feed is deleted after two weeks so I doubt we will find anything. I’m still having them comb through it though.

When I was walking around I managed to find a carving that said “B.B + G.H”.

It has the same initials as the missing persons report, which is either a serious find or just a fucking coincidence. Given how many teenagers come out here and mark up the trees, I’m scared that it’s the latter.

I’m going to keep looking through the endless amount of trees and hope to god I find something of Serena’s. She always forgot her stuff everywhere we went, I mean we’ve had to call airlines because she just didn’t think to grab the bag from between her legs. I used to think it was annoying as hell but now I’m thanking every god in every freaking religion that my sister is a forgetful mess. It might be the only reason I find her.

7 comments:

Emrys said...

I’m glad that I could help! I wish you the best dear.

WitchyKait said...

i’m planning to go on a podcast soon to spread more information about serena. I hope that we find her soon. <3

JennaBoBenna said...

Sending thoughts and prayers. Try reverse searching the image in google?

Sammy said...

Reverse image search.

Jake01 said...

That sounds like a coincidence, I don’t think that Myakka is where you should be looking. I mean B.B is a super common initial, you are freaking out over nothing.

Ashley said...

Look at the places she frequented? My dad used to be a cop he says that’s where you should look.

Conspiracydude23 said...

Rule number 1 of investigating: Reverse image search.