Some Cool Stuff From Work

So, I work at the archives, right? Dream job, btw.

Anyway, I was going through and scanning some works and these journal pages came up that are super interesting. At least to me.




Here are the scans I did! Basically it sounds like its from some sort of art collector who got a new piece. We don’t know yet the who/when/where but my boss is guessing its from the 20s-30s and its written by someone who worked at the Ringling. Though that’s only a guess. Why it’s so beat up when its only a 100 years old?

But to me the cool part is where the pages cut off. It starts to talk about a set of numbers hidden in the painting! And how they were starting to decipher it! Unfortunately, the pages have a lot of damage after that but GOSH. This is something out of National Treasure (fave movie!). Like, I want to find that painting now, and the rest of this journal. Just imagine!!!

Anywayyyyyyy, I found it cool.

Love,


Serena

3 comments:

WitchyKait said...

its pretty hard to read but nice!

Callie said...

Nerd x2

Serena said...

@Callie SHUT UPPPP