Franking Frankie


Just out of frustration I tried listening to that other radio show, the Frankie one. And oh boy, something is not right there.

Honestly, I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be a joke or not but its worth looking into I think.

I mean, just listen to this:

“F: And now on to the next caller! Alright fellow Frankie
listener, you’re now live what is your question?
Scared Caller: Frankie! Oh, my gosh! You have to help me!
I’ve been abducted! I haven’t seen the faces of my abductors
and they haven’t said a word to me! I don’t know where I am,
and I don’t know what to do! I need help! Will you tell me
what to do?
F: You sound very frantic. First let’s start with a
breathing exercise to calm you down. Take a five second
inhale through the nose... and a five second exhale through
the mouth with a nice HA sound. Haaaaa. Now, let’s get back
to the main issue. Listeners, everyone gets lost sometimes,
it’s a fact of life; however, sometimes escaping isn’t worth
it if you’re enjoying yourself. Here’s a song dedicated to
all of you who are feeling a little lost tonight.
[SONG STARTS]
[SONG: Private Eyes by Tall and Coates]
[SONG ENDS]
F:- Well, listener what did you think of the song?
Scared Caller: [Phone Static]
F: Huh, I guess she dropped her phone from all that dancing
we heard on the line earlier.
V: That song was just what she needed Frankie.”

Now, either this is some sort of acting thing or Frankie is a fucking idiot. Either way, this is a from a broadcast over a year ago.

I’m going to listen to more and try and sparse out if it’s legitimate or not. Let me know if anyone knows any more about it.

7 comments:

WitchyKait said...

when I try and play the audio clip it wont load! can you just write out what it says? Thxx

Conspiracydude23 said...

You’ve heard about the theories around Frankie right? Let me find a good breakdown of it online.

WitchyKait said...

when I try and play the audio clip it wont load! can you just write out what it says? Thxx

Callie said...

@Conspiracydude23 …theories? Email those to me

Jake01 said...

I’ve tuned into Frankie a few times before, I just assumed (read: hoped) that it was a story thing because if not, yikes.

Sammy said...

It won’t play for me either! Just write it out!!!

Ashley said...

I wouldn’t take Frankie too seriously, I’m pretty sure its just for shits and giggles. My dad never seemed to be concerned.