(RAU pt 4) - I went back.


I went back to the archives; they let me in this time without an appointment. I found something good, something that I think will lead me to Serena. I tried to scan it for you all but the scanner broke when I tried to use it. It says something about a deep hole being located in Sarasota State Park, and goes on about self pollinating flowers. She was looking through the gardens maybe she was getting information on her way to the park. I’m going back to keep looking. Too many things keep leading back to that place.

Finally I have a clue. Not some bullshit riddle. It’s something.

8 comments:

Sammy said...

Woah what do you think is buried in Sarasota State Park?

ConspiracyDude23 said...

...Isn’t that just Myakka again? Didn’t you go there?

Ashley said...

Maybe you should try and conduct a volunteer search through the park? That is a lot of ground to cover and people aren’t found very easily.

Emrys said...

Don’t get lost in the woods!

WitchyKait said...

Be careful Callie, I think you are getting kind of frantic. I’ll come over and we can talk this through and figure out a safe way to search Myakka.

Anonymous said...

So you are looking for a giant hole in the state park? Surrounded by a kind of flower?

ConspiracyDude23 said...

Caliie it’s been several days are you ok?

Ashley said...

Yeah I’m getting worried....