Ringling Museum


So I finally got a contact with someone at Ringling. When I tried to talk to them before they said that the police had it covered and that I wasn’t allowed to come in case I ‘tampered’ with evidence.

The police didn’t find shit. I got a call from them a couple of days ago.

Now I’m going to do what I should have done at the beginning of this and check where she worked.

I’m going to look into the archives. I hope that it hasn’t been long enough for them to throw out her belongings. The police don’t have it so if it isn’t there those fuckers threw it out.

I’m so sorry Serena.

6 comments:

Emrys said...

It isn’t your fault honey! You’re doing better than the police already, don’t give up!

Sammy said...

The police didn’t find anything in her work space?

WitchyKait said...

callie dont be so hard on yourself! you have gone through something traumatic you cant blame yourself. its alright, it isnt your fault. we’ll find her. <3

Jake01 said...

That is one of the first places you should look...

Ashley said...

That’s why you leave this stuff to the professionals

Conspiracydude23 said...

@Kait is right. Get off of her back @Jake @Ashley