Twitter Update #2: I'm finding nothing.

Verity’s twitter is a maze of comments and re-tweets. I’ve been sifting through it but so far I’ve just been going in circles. Nothing helpful. Some of her friends are just as invested in finding Bradley as she is so I’ve been looking into all of their accounts as I find them. None of them have posted in a while but they have a lot of strange shit on their pages. Their investigation seemed to be as fucked up and futile as mine is right now. How do that many witnesses disappear overnight? I’ve sent them all messages and I’ll let you know when I get in touch.
@verity 6 hours ago
Olivia, the witness, is also suspiciously missing, and has a sub today@verity replied Even tho she’s a witness it still feels weird to call a teacher by their first name@verity replied Literally all of these witnesses are dead ends how is this happening@madison replied Omg what if they’re literally all dead@verity replied Madison dont even joke about that

4 comments:

Conspiracydude23 said...

You are doing great. Don’t be discouraged by the powers at be, man. Something is up with the witnesses, shit like that doesn’t just happen overnight.

Ashley said...

I showed the twitter account to my father and apparently the name ‘Donovan’ rang a bell. I might have something for you.

Emrys said...

Way to go @Ashley! You might make a great detective one day if you keep this up!

Ashley said...

@Emrys uh thanks i guess? I didn’t do much.