Saint Armand's Weirdness???


So, today has been weird. I was going to visit that statue pit in the Ringling first but the admission to the museum is ridiculous (almost 30 bucks???) so I’m gonna put that off for another day.

So I went to Saint Armand’s instead. When I got there, I was standing in the circle trying to remember what each statue was supposed to be and I couldn’t so I tried to pull up the Frankie episode that they talk about what each statue stands for and got something else.

Well, sort of something else.

For the first time I could hear both show, but I could hear them at the same time? Sun’s Up was a bit fuzzy, and on a whim I started walking around until they both were clear. It was like a creepy game of hot/cold.

It seemed like this episode was conveniently some sort of crossover episode? I was getting pieces of both the shows?

Here’s some of what I heard:

F: Speaking of chances. Here’s a message from one of this
Episode’s sponsors. 
INFOMERCIAL MUSIC STARTS, BUT IS CUT BY STATIC. 
[DISTORTED]
MC: In 1925 Francine suddenly disappeared _______ never any
explanation of where she went __________ something happened.
Something had to happen! How could you possibly be ________ You Can’t! And how come no one has ever seen_____
[STATIC]

F: Here they are n-
AUDIBLE DOOR CREAKING OPEN. SILENCE FOR A MOMENT. STATIC STARTS
REST OF AUDIO IS HARD TO MAKE OUT. ENDING IS DROWNED OUT.
A: What the actual hell? Where is everyone. I swear I heard
Frankie talking.
R: This looks abandoned. Maybe it’s a prank? Where are the
hidden cameras am I right?
A: This is weird. I don’t like it.
R: Maybe we’re just in the wrong room.
A: No there’s a mic on that desk.
R: Yeah.
A: And look. What’s that thing in the corner-?
R: Oh, hey, dude! You must be Vik. Haha, were you trying to make
a run for it or something?
SILENCE
A: What’s that statue bust you have on the desk?
[STATIC]
F: I think you may be mistaken; my name is just Frankie.
[STATIC]
V: (Faintly in the background) Shit! this can’t be happening.
[STATIC]
F: There is NO REASON TO EVER LEAVE. And no one ever-
[LONGER STATIC FOR A BEAT. THEN THE STATIC LOWERS IN VOLUME]
R: Dude, what’s going on?
BEAT
V: Well, this is Frankie.
LOUD STATIC CUTS ABRUPTLY

I don’t even know what it means but it means something. Maybe its some sort of prank but it doesn’t feel like it. I feel like I’m getting closer.

5 comments:

WitchyKait said...

woah!!!

Conspiracydude23 said...

I KNEW IT

Emrys said...

Weird! Maybe you can find more about this in some sort of archival place?

Alyssa_the_Archivist said...

Hey, I’ve been following for a bit now. I was one of Serena’s coworkers at the Ringling. We didn’t talk much but after she went missing I started looking into her and found this blog. I don’t know if you’ve tried checking out the Ringling yet but @emrys is right, you might be able to find something related to these weird radio shows. Let me know if you end up visiting.

Callie said...

@Alyssa_the_Archivist oh my god