(RAU pt 5) - More weird shit that makes no sense


We have been looking every day for over a week.

We haven’t found anything other than this.
As I peered into the swamp, I swear to all that is holy that I saw a pair of eyes lookingback at me. There are many stories about this, the eyes in the darkness that glow a terrifyingred, or that belong to some beast, some demon… But the reality is, they were human. I couldn’t make out the color, but the glint off of the irises expanded to shadows on the nose, a thinning hairline and a dark outfit. This monster was not a monster at all, but a human being. And that is what was the most frightening part of all of it.
This is fiction. Just stupid drunk fiction it isn’t helpful and it doesn’t make any sense.

They said Serena pulled this document several months ago, I don’t know why she cared about it but now I have to care about it.

0 comments: