(RAU pt 1) - John Ringling was a weird guy



I can see why my sister was so interested in this town. Sarasota has a weird history. They didn’t throw away her stuff, despite how strange she was acting in the past few months her coworkers are just as hopeful as I am that she’ll be found. She had a few things stored at her desk and a notebook with all of the documents that she had pulled. I started reading through all of them and taking pictures. I figured that I would start with John Ringling since that is what Verity mentioned, everything is named after the guy after all. I found a family tree but it hasn’t been updated in a while, maybe some of the newer names can be traced to people living in Sarasota right now. He had no kids himself but his siblings sure as hell did. If there is a descendant in town maybe they are behind it? It really felt like Verity was talking about a person, I don’t know what else it could mean.

John Ringling was connected to a lot of strange people doing strange shit. It seems he was just as interested in the history of Sarasota as Serena is.
“It was curiosity that sank its claws into me, dragging me ever deeper into this mystery from which I can now no longer extricate myself. Curiosity led me to undo much of the work done by those who worked for centuries to protect fools like myself who saw secrets as little more than a puzzle to solve, a child’s game of a treasure hunt only to unearth something nefarious. “
I can’t help but feel just as interested. I wonder how many people have been down this stupid rabbit hole with us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an extra dude.

WitchyKait said...

did serena think that she could solve the same mystery that this guy started?

ConspiracyDude23 said...

An OG conspiracy theorist. Respect. I kind of want to look into this too. What the hell was he looking for?

Sammy said...

@ConspiracyDude23 He literally says its a bad idea. What part of looking into this seems like a good idea to you?

ConspiracyDude23 said...

I’m not gonna die a sheeple @Sammy. If I go I’m gonna go while exposing the truth.

Anonymous said...

This is so made up.