Ringling Archives

I had no idea how archives work or how you get to view them. I should have paid more attention to what Serena did for a living. I should have fucking cared about what she was interested in. Luckily their website is pretty easy to use:


I made an appointment for this week. I figured it would be easy because they would see I was related to one of their employees but they actually called me back and started asking all of these stupid questions. Did I have a history of theft? Was I known for erratic behavior? One of the ladies even tried to cancel my appointment because they didn’t have a security guard to spare on that day. When I asked them why they told me that they had difficulty with Serena before she disappeared.  They said that she had been stealing documents and muttering strange things to herself and coworkers. She even said that Serena screamed at visitors.

That doesn’t sound like my sister. I didn’t even believe her until a few others backed up her story. I told them that Serena is nothing like that and that someone must have been abusing her. The lady said it would make sense with how paranoid Serena was becoming. It still doesn’t explain why she was so obsessed with research.
Maybe she was looking for the person who hurt Verity? That sounds like the heroic bullshit she would do. Throw her life into the gutter to help some poor stranger.

Anyway my appointment is in a few days, I managed to keep it from being cancelled.

I’ll update, all updates will be filed under RAU (Ringling Archives Updates).

3 comments:

WitchyKait said...

that sounds nothing like the Serena I know either. :( she would have never acted this way unless something was really wrong.

Conspiracydude23 said...

@sammy Or maybe the museum is in on it.

Emrys said...

Looking into what she was researching is a good idea!
Maybe you will find a clue that you need there.