Suns Up in Sundown?


@WitchyKait apparently went on this radio show a few days ago to spread the word about Serena. And while the show doesn’t mean much to me, the name of it (Sun’s Up in Sundown) was bothering me.

Then I remembered. The original title of Serena’s blog, Sarasota after Sundown. I mean, she could have heard the show and gotten inspiration from it, but I remember this one thing she wrote in her first post:

Cause I’m a Northern girl living in freaking Florida, okay. It’s hot when the sun is up. I discovered my own secret, livable world of Sarasota after dark. I call it Sundown.”

The coincidence is just too close.

Problem is, I can’t seem to tune into this god damned show no matter how hard I try. I googled and found the station is appearing on, 121.1, but every time I tune in I get this other freaking show, Franky Frank or whatever. Even the website for Sun’s Up is a pain, I can’t figure out to to play their recordings of past broadcasts.

Sorry Kait, I can’t tune in.

Anyone have transcripts of Sun’s Up? It may be nothing but something tells me I should try and listen.

5 comments:

WitchyKait said...

that’s so weird! the show is always on when i try! Ill try and record some on my phone?

Ashley said...

I’ve never heard of either of these, but I’m not a radio show kind of person. I’ll try tuning in and see if I can get anything.

Jake01 said...

Try listening on the website from a different computer? Or clear your cache.

Callie said...

@Jake01 Should I also try turning my computer off and on too? I tried all of that.

Anonymous said...

It’s Frankly Frankie, noob.