Suns Up Part 2


I posted too early. Instead of updating the last post I’m just going to post two posts in a row, whatever.

So the end of that episode I was listening to had some guest on that they called Psychic Boy or whatever. It sounded like bullshit but then he started talking about missing people. And he mentioned that kid that went missing in Myakka. The fucking kids running the radio station just talked over him though and then ended the damn show. I don’t know what’s up with these people.

Anyway, I need to head home, I’ll post more after I listen to more episodes.

3 comments:

WitchyKait said...

thats so frustrating! i wanna call them again and get a straight answer

MadMadison said...

you want to fight, don’t you.

Sammy said...

Maybe try calling in yourself and ask for the name of the psychic kid? He might be able to tell you something off air.