Journal


There are so many leads, so many questions. It’s hard to keep everything straight. Whatever Serena stumbled upon, it was big.

I’ve started this journal, I’m gonna make a section for each big question and write down what I know and maybe how they connect.

So far there are the sections:
1.    Serena
2.    Varity/Bradley
3.    The overlapping radio shows
4.    Statues
5.    John Ringling?
6.    The manuscript (connected to Serena’s section)

I’m feeling a bit scrambled. Anyone have any other sections I should add?

5 comments:

WitchyKait said...

uhmmm. Maybe a section specifically about each radio show? and a timeline of each discovery? and maybe take a little break sometimes too, serena would understand if you take a day off to sleep

Sammy said...

make segments for each different history thing you heard of, there was a lot to unpack there

Jake01 said...

Maybe make a small section for each kid involved in the thing with that boy who went missing?

Emrys said...

Make a to do list and a section for what led you to what. Be very clear.

Callie said...

@everyone (except anon) thanks guys, I’ll add the sections. @Conspiracydude23 I’ll think about it, I sort of want something physical. Just in case.